Monday, November 14, 2011

Entry #1: The Beginning 02/23/1775

My name is Alice Rivers and have just married to Linus Rivers. We live in Providence, Rhode Island in a fairly large white house with no children. Linus works as a wealthy merchant while I stay at home and do chores. Nothing has occurred lately besides a few colonists that just keep arguing about us not having any independence and that bugged me.Not that I'm a very strong loyalist like Linus, I just think it shouldn't be such a big deal. I pondered on if there would be anything important that would happen with the angry colonists and the king. All I could do was wait and see.


Battles of the american revolution. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.kidport.com/reflib/usahistory/americanrevolution/battles.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment